The DiveAlert SMB (surface marker buoy) features Closed-Circuit (one-way valve) construction, which prevents air spill at surface. Inflate on the surface to attract visual attention or redundant flotation. Inflate at depth to send up as a surface marker. Solas reflective tape (Coast Guard approved) across top of SMBcreates better visibility day and night. Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) prevents bursting and easy air dumping. Deluxe SMB is 65″ long by 8″ wide (165 x 20 cm) which provides approximately 40 lbs. (18.1 kg) of lift.
Nylon strap handle on top allows for easy attachment of light or slate. 400 denier poly-urethane coated nylon material, this SMB will last dive after dive without issue. In addition the Deluxe Version has Safety Orange one side and Florescent Lime/Yellow the other side, a filler nozzle for both oral and BC LP hose inflation with a small pocket that will accommodate a finger spool.
The Dive Alert Deluxe Surface Marker Buoy is commonly used for All Diving Applications and more. The Dive Alert Deluxe Surface Marker Buoy is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced among others. The Dive Alert Deluxe Surface Marker Buoy is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Dive Alert Deluxe Surface Marker Buoy: Easy To Use, Functional, Improves Diving Experience, Solid Construction.
- Excellent Signaling Devise
- Great for Safety/Decompression Stops
- High Visibility Safety Orange/Florescent Lime/Yellow Colors
- Durable 400 Denier Polyurethane Coated Nylon Material
- Handle on Top for Light/Slate
- 65″ long by 8″ wide (165 x 20 cm)
- Approximately 40 lbs. (18.1 kg) of lift
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV)
- Filler Nozzle for both Oral and BC LP Hose
- Small Pocket for Finger Spool
- Material: 400 Denier Polyurethane Coated Nylon
- Color: High Visibility Safety Orange/Florescent Lime/Yellow
- Dimensions: 65″ long by 8″ wide (165 x 20 cm)
- Buoyancy: Approximately 40 lbs. (18.1 kg)