The perfect way to enjoy effortless breathing when snorkeling on the surface. The ideal snorkel is always within easy reach and ready to supply lots of dry airflow when it’s time to do some surface swimming. When not needed, it simply stays out of the way. Designed to be the perfect companion to Scubapro’s Spectra masks (see SKU: SCPMSPT) the restyled Spectra Dry is nothing if not the ideal snorkel. Its large-bore upper tube allows plenty of airflow, and its new dry top design actually seals the tube when the snorkel is submerged so no clearing is needed upon resurfacing. An efficient purge valve positioned at the lowest point of the snorkel expels any water that might make its way into the airway, preventing that annoying gurgling sensation you get when breathing off a “wet” snorkel.
The lower corrugated portion of the tube is flexible so when you switch to your regulator the mouthpiece hangs down and out of the way. When you return to the surface and switch back to snorkel breathing, the regulator-style mouthpiece fits securely between the teeth, ensuring a comfortable fit no matter how long the swim back to the boat or the beach. The replaceable mouthpiece and the flexible tube are both made from high quality silicone. Snorkel comes equipped with a quick-connect clip makes it easy to attach or remove snorkel from mask strap.
- Scubapro Spectra Dry Snorkel
- New Dry Top Design: Seals Tube w/Snorkel is Submerged
- One-Way Purge Valve for Easy Clearing
- Ergonomic Regulator Style Silicone Mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece is Replaceable
- Mouthpiece Reduces Jaw Fatigue and Discomfort
- Lower Corrugated Flex Tube Drops Out-of-the-Way when Switching to Scuba Regulator
- Large Bore Contoured Tube Provides Unrestrictive Breathing
- Contoured Tube Hugs Divers Head for Streamline Low Profile and Reduced Drag
- Quick-Connect Removable Clip Keeper
- Flexible Tube made from High Quality Silicone