Does your tank get to buoyant near the end of a dive and you keep getting banged in the head from the valve, maybe you would like to relieve your hips from all that weight from your weight belt or you’re looking for a simple weight pocket for string on your Harness Waist Strap or Weight Belt? Whatever you need to get more stability or comfort in diving from the lead weight these Scubapro X-Tek Counter Weight Pockets are what you’re looking for.
Pocket easily attaches by sliding over the end of any 2″ (5.1 cm) cylinder band, weight belt webbing or harness depending on where you want to hang the pocket. Durable, Strong Nylon construction with Squeeze Style” Quick Release Buckle Closures and all Edges are Taped and Stitched for long life. Pocket can hold up to 2.2 lbs (1 kg) of shot or hard lead. X-Tek Counter Weight Pockets are sold in pairs.
- Scubapro X-Tek Counter Weight Pockets
- Great for Added Stability in the Water
- Prevents Excess Cylinder Buoyancy
- Can Relieve Hip Stress
- Can Attach to Any 2′ (5.1 cm) Nylon Webbing
- Durable, Strong Nylon Construction
- Squeeze Style” Quick Release Buckle Closures
- All Edges are Taped and Stitched for Long Life
- Hold Up to 2.2 lbs (1 kg) of Shot or Hard Lead
- Sold in Pairs