Scubapro’s Finger Reels are most often used as a gap reel or for short distance exploration. Small and low-profile, a Finger (Spool) Reel fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use or to connect two Finger Reels together.
Scubapro’s X-Tek Mini Finger Reel is manufactured from Lightweight Delrin Composite and comes with 0.6″ (1.5 mm) diameter Braided Nylon Line that is approximately 100′ (30.48 meters) long. Reel measures 2.75″ (7 cm) in diameter and is equipped with a Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Double-Ended Spring Loaded Gate Clip.
- Scubapro X-Tek Mini Finger Reel with Stainless Steel Clip
- Small and Low-Profile Design 2.75″ (7 cm) Diameter
- Double Ended Stainless Steel Spring Loaded Gate Snap Clip
- Approximately 100′ (30.48 meters) of Line
- 0.6″ (1.5 mm) Diameter Braided Nylon Line
- Most Often Used as Gap Reel or Short Distance Exploration
- Simple Construction
- Fits in BCD Pocket or Attached to Harness D-Ring
- Side Holes for Easy Clip-Off
- Corrosion Resistant Delrin Composite Construction