You just found a 25 lbs (23 kg) davenport anchor and can’t figure out how you can get this prize back to the surface. You need a Lift Bag. You never know what you’re going to find on a dive that is worth money, so always pack a lift bag when you go diving. The XS Scuba Standard 50 lb (23 kg) Lift Bag is a Traditional Open Bottom design. The Lift Bag is manufactured from Durable-and-Heavy-Duty PVC and is Bright Orange in color for Easy Identification on the Surface.
The Lift Bag Rolls-Up to a Compact size and can be Stowed in a Full-Sized BCD Pocket. The Lift Bag measures 20″ x20″ (50.8 x 50.8 cm) has Nylon Webbing Lift Straps with a 316-Grade Stainless Steel 4″ (10.2 cm) Spring Loaded Gate Clip for Easy Attachment. The XS Scuba Standard lift Bag is covered by a 24 month limited warranty.
- Traditional Open Bottom Design
- 50 lb (23 kg) of Positive Lift
- Rolls-Up to Compact Size
- Fits in Full-Sized BCD Pocket
- Durable-and-Heavy-Duty PVC Construction
- Color: Bright Orange
- Nylon Webbing Lift Straps
- 316-Grade Stainless Steel 4″ (10.2 cm) Spring Loaded Gate Clip for Easy Attachment
- 2 Year Limited Warranty