Scubapro’s EverFlex Gloves are very flexible and extremely easy to put-on and take-off, requiring no extra closure at the wrist. Gloves have EverFlex nylon 2 neoprene material on upper portion; EverFlex is an ultra-stretch neoprene with enhanced abrasion resistance. These strong and durable gloves have an ultra smooth silver skin lining. Silver skin is an ultra-smooth interior finish for ease of donning and extreme comfort. It consists of a cell finish with ‘Metalite’ coating for extra warmth retention. It dries fast and seals extremely well. The Scubapro EverFlex Gloves are made from 5mm neoprene with glued and sewn seams for strength and durability. The gloves are black in color and are available in multiple sizes.
The Scubapro Everflex Gloves 5mm, Black is commonly used for Cold Water, Extreme Depths and more. The Scubapro Everflex Gloves 5mm, Black is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Casual/ Recreational among others. The Scubapro Everflex Gloves 5mm, Black is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Scubapro Everflex Gloves 5mm, Black: Durable, Good Fit, Prevents Water Movement, Warm.
- Scubapro Everflex Gloves 5mm
- Very-Flexible and Extremely Easy to Put-On and Take-Off
- Nylon 2 EverFlex Neoprene Material
- EverFlex is an Ultra-Stretch Neoprene with Enhanced Abrasion Resistance
- 5mm Thick Gloves
- Ultra Smooth Silver-Skin Lining
- Silver-Skin: Ultra-Smooth Interior Finish for Ease of Donning and Extreme Comfort
- Cell Finish with “Metalite” Coating for Extra Warmth Retention
- Metalite Coating: Dries-Fast and Seals Extremely Well
- Seams: Glued and Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes