The Scuba Pro White Tip Knife is made from 304-Grade Stainless Steel. This Compact Knife has a Sharp Flat Straight Edge Blade and good Resistance to Rusting. The Blade is perfect for Cutting-and-Slicing and there is a Serrated-Edge for Sawing. This is a Good-Sized Knife for attaching to a Hose or your BCD, or put it in an Easily-Accessible Pocket. The Compact Scuba Pro White Tip Knife can be used as a Primary Knife or a Back-Up Tool.
The Full-Tang Blade Extends into the Durable Plastic Handle and has an Eyelet for attachment to a Wrist Lanyard. Blade has a Blunt-Tip Design and measures 2.56″ (6.6 cm) with an overall length of 5.8″ (14.7 cm). Knife comes with a Single-Action Locking System Impact Resistant Plastic Sheath. The included Hose-Attachment Kit is Easy-to-Assemble. The Knife with Sheath weighs 3.3 oz (93 g) and is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
The Scuba Pro White Tip Hose/BC Mount Knife is commonly used for SCUBA Diving and more. The Scuba Pro White Tip Hose/BC Mount Knife is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Scuba Pro White Tip Hose/BC Mount Knife: Comfortable Grip, Functional, Sharp Blade.
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Compact Knife Design
- Sharp Flat Straight Edge Blade Perfect for Cutting-and-Slicing
- Serrated-Edge for Sawing
- Good Resistance to Rusting
- Attachment Options: Hose, BCD or Pocket
- Primary Knife or Back-Up Tool
- Full-Tang Blade Extends into Durable Plastic Handle
- Eyelet for Attachment to Wrist Lanyard
- Blunt-Tip Design
- Blade Length: 2.56″ (6.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.8″ (14.7 cm)
- Single-Action Locking System Impact Resistant Plastic Sheath
- Includes Hose-Attachment Kit, Easy-to-Assemble
- Weight (with Sheath): 3.3 oz (93 g)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty